Monday, November 3, 2008

Just Plunking Along

Not too much new and exciting going on with the rescue here in the past couple of weeks. It's actually really nice to have some quiet time. Lightnings foot continues to get better, it's amazing how fast it's healing. The two Carlton mares are doing great, we are just waiting for them to be released by the Sheriff's Office so I can adopt them out.

All of the minis have either been adopted out or are in foster care. I have a small list of people who would like to adopt minis once I get more in. At this point I don't really know when that will be because we suspect that they have pigeon feaver out there.

Tonight I'm meeting with the Sheriff to go look at a horse that was reported.

That's about it!

No comments:

I am not afraid of death and I am not selfish therefor no animal shall suffer at the hands of my weaknesses.