Monday, September 22, 2008

Jasmine - ADOPTED



Jasmine was at the bottom of the pecking order in a large herd, has some bite scars and is very thin because she was able to get very little food. It is amazing this adorable little girl ( 5 to 6 years old) survived. Jasmine is an appaloosa mare and her markings make her look like a little fawn and she is easily frightened. Because she has had to fight for her life, she does bite but she also will take food from your hand without biting and just needs TLC and some one on one attention

Farra is being fosterd by Tammy and Julie of Carlton Veterinary Services! Thank you Tammy and Julie!

10/07/08
Jasmin was pulled from Foster Care last night and placed in her new permanent home. Her new owners called me after they got her home to let me know that she settled in very well and is getting along great with her new companion, a halflinger. I'm hoping that they will send me pictures soon.

No comments:

I am not afraid of death and I am not selfish therefor no animal shall suffer at the hands of my weaknesses.