Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm really worried about poor Tornado



He is not eating well and in fact won't even touch his grain. I tried soaking some alfalfa for him, he picked at that for awhile and this morning I noticed that he didn't even eat that. I'm afraid that he needs to have a bunch of dental work done because we can feel that he has sharp points. I only have $200.00 in the account at the vet clinic so I'm going to try to raise some more funds to cover a dental for the poor little guy.

10/01/08
Last night I hand fed Tornado some soaked beet pulp and alfalfa and he really liked it so I gave him plenty in his feed tub to eat throughout the night.

Dr. Ross Cleland comes at 4:00 p.m. today to take a look at Tornado. On a good note, when I went out this morning to do chores I noticed that Tornado had eaten most of his grass hay and all of his alfalfa and beet pulp.

No comments:

I am not afraid of death and I am not selfish therefor no animal shall suffer at the hands of my weaknesses.