Monday, September 29, 2008

Spending Some Time Enjoying the new Residences



Every day around our ranch is a whirlwind of activity it seems that there are always people coming and going, phone ringing, emails flying and obviously stuff to do. With all of this constantly going on it’s hard to find the time to just sit down and spend quality time with each of the horses that are here so I decided to try to mix things up a bit. In this photo are the people that own Socrates a horse that I had in for training. They had come to watch me ride their horse, take him home and pick apples to take home and can. Since they had all of those children I gave each one of them a brush and let them HAVE AT IT brushing and enjoying all of the little horses. Everyone got brushed, walked and loved on while they were here.

Be sure to look at our newest rescue, Woody. He is also from the Highway 47 site.

No comments:

I am not afraid of death and I am not selfish therefor no animal shall suffer at the hands of my weaknesses.