Saturday, October 4, 2008

We Get A Lot Of Visitors

Every day there are people comming and going. Some to come look at the rescues, some to drop off supplies for them, some to donate some time working with them, cleaning stalls, brushing etc. A lot of people bring a friend or two with them and this is all good because the more people that know about what I'm doing here, the more support I get. The more support I get, the more horses I can help.

Tornado continues to do well since his visit with the dentist Wednesday.
Mocha is getting a little more friendly.
Stormy is still a little stinker but he's fun to pet and play with.
Lightning needs his bandage changed today.

Today promises to be another busy day, I like staying busy so this is a good thing!

No comments:

I am not afraid of death and I am not selfish therefor no animal shall suffer at the hands of my weaknesses.