Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Making Progress

Tornado is doing so much better! Just take a look at this photo and you can see for yourself that he is already gaining weight and just looks so much happier.


Here also is a shot of Mocha and Tornado enjoying their breakfast this morning



And here is little Stormy enjoying a run with is adoptive mom Gigi


Lightening finaly enjoying a turnout with his new friend Kayla!


Jasmin was pulled from Foster Care last night and placed in her new permanent home. Her new owners called me after they got her home to let me know that she settled in very well and is getting along great with her new companion, a halflinger. I'm hoping that they will send me pictures soon.

No comments:

I am not afraid of death and I am not selfish therefor no animal shall suffer at the hands of my weaknesses.