Thursday, February 26, 2009

THANK YOU SO MUCH

To everyone who has been calling, emailing, stopping by to help, donate and support what I am doing here. All of your generous donations are so very much appreciated. I am completely overwhelmed with the outpouring of support. Thank you, thank you.

Today all of the horses were bathed and freed of their relentless mud balls. Some of them had to have their bellies shaved because the mud was so hard that it was pulling out their hair. All of the horses stood so patiently while we cleaned them up and when it was their turn to go into the arena they all bucked, farted and rolled in the sand. It was so good to see them moving happily around and they made it obvious that they were grateful to be free of the mud/poop balls that they had been imprisoned with for so long.

I am completely overwhelmed with the outpouring of support and deeply appreciate everything that has been done for these horses. Thank you so much and God bless you all.

No comments:

I am not afraid of death and I am not selfish therefor no animal shall suffer at the hands of my weaknesses.