Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Quick Update

It has come to my attention that there is some concern regarding the affiliation of HART Rescue and Sound Equine Options. I want to take this opportunity to assure everyone that HART Rescue in no way supports the slaughter of horses. My involvement with Sound Equine Options is strictly to support a low cost euthenasia option for people who cannot afford to do the right thing for their horse when the unfortunate time comes that it needs to be put down.

The mission and goal here at HART is to serve the community by providing a safe place for abused horses to recover and live until they can be adopted out.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or email me at any time.

Thank you Jan for bringing this to my attention so that it can be addressed.

Jamie Cheslock
Founder/Director
HART Rescue

No comments:

I am not afraid of death and I am not selfish therefor no animal shall suffer at the hands of my weaknesses.