Thursday, October 7, 2010

Flair



Flair was abandoned by his owner, she was being temporarily cared for by a good Samaritan who could not keep her and asked us to take her over. She is a one year old mustang filly who has not been handled very much at all. In spite of her rough beginning and lack of handling, she is a very friendly little girl who wants to be your friend. Within a few hours of having her here at HART I was able to get a halter on her and convince her that following me around would be a fun game that is rewarded with yummy treats.

Flair has a hernia that needs to be surgically repaired, we are working on funding for the surgery and will have it done as soon as possible. If you would like to help with the cost of her surgery, please send your donations to Carlton Veterinary Hospital c/o HART Rescue.

No comments:

I am not afraid of death and I am not selfish therefor no animal shall suffer at the hands of my weaknesses.