Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Madeline and Giggles are back and need new homes

These two wonderful mustang/quarter horse mares were adopted but their owners could no longer take care of them so they were returned to HART to find new homes.  They came to us in the Rice/Moore case back in the spring of 2009.  They are both very sweet and sociable and need to find a new home where they can be loved forever.  If they are not adopted out I am going to start them under saddle this winter.

This is Madeline, it is really had to get a good photo of her because as soon as she sees me coming, she comes running for love and attention.



And this is Giggles all grown up, she is a little shy but warms right up to you once she is comfortable.

No comments:

I am not afraid of death and I am not selfish therefor no animal shall suffer at the hands of my weaknesses.