Monday, May 4, 2009

The mini horses

A lot of people have been asking me for updates on all of the minis. I'm sorry I haven't had the time to put frequent updates on my blog.

All but the two critial minis have been adopted out and are currently living in their new homes. Some of them have sent me photos of them and I'll get that all put on here as soon as I can.

Shadow and Mariah are staying with a vet/farrier in Sherwood and will remain there until they feet are healed enough for them to come back to HART.

I promise, I will get their photos and stories put up by the end of this week.

Thank you everyone for your emails, calls, visits and donations of time, money and supplies. It is all very much appreciated!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hurray! So glad to hear they are all on to greener pastures with the exception of the two weakest ones. I'll let your club kids know the update. Thank you, Jamie.

I am not afraid of death and I am not selfish therefor no animal shall suffer at the hands of my weaknesses.